Byte BIZ (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) is as follows regarding the handling of privacy information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). , "This policy").
First1Article (Privacy Information)
- "Private information" in the privacy information refers to "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
- “History information and characteristic information” of the privacy information means something other than the “personal information” defined above, the service used, the product purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, This refers to searched keywords, usage date and time, usage method, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Privacy Information Collection Method)
- Operators may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, and information related to payment, including the partner's partner (information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination, etc.) It is sometimes referred to as “partner”.)
- The operator is responsible for the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment (the terminal in the case of use through a mobile terminal). Communication information, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as terminal identification information, and characteristic information, users use the services of operators and partners Or collected when browsing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- (1) Registration information, such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and purchased products, to allow users to view and modify their registration information and view usage. The purpose of displaying information about such charges
- (2) The purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to notify or contact users, or to send products to users or contact them as necessary
- (3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, mail arrival result with delivery certificate, etc. in order to confirm the user's identity
- (4) Information related to payment, such as the name and quantity of products purchased, the type and duration of services used, the number of charges, the amount charged, name, address, bank account number, and credit card number in order to charge users Purpose of using
- (5) In order to allow users to easily enter data, information registered with the operator is displayed on the input screen, and other services are provided based on user instructions (provided by partners) And other purposes)
- We refuse to use users who violate the terms of service of this service, such as delaying the payment of (6) payment or causing damage to a third party, or users who intend to use the service for fraudulent / unfair purposes In order to make use of information for identifying an individual such as usage form, name and address etc.
- (7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for operators to provide services to users, such as information on inquiries and billing charges, user service usage status, and contact information Purpose of using information
- (8) purpose associated with the above-mentioned purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- The operator will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- (1) According to laws and regulations
- (2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- (3) in a case where there is a particular need for the promotion of the improvement or the sound growth of children and public health, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In a case where the (4) country of the institution or person who has received the local government or the commission is required to cooperate with it to carry out the office to the provisions of the laws and regulations, the performance of the office by obtaining the consent of the person when there is a risk that hinder the
- (5) in advance if the following items have been an announcement or publication
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- (1) When the operator entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) If personal information in accordance with the succession of the business due to the merger for other reasons is provided
- A If you want to use jointly between the (3) personal information specific person, a statement to that effect as well as jointly item of personal information to be used by, jointly range of those who use and, of those who use for purpose of use and the name or names of the person who has the responsibility for the management of the personal information, to notify in advance the person, or when a person is placed in a state to get to know in easy
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the operator is requested to disclose personal information from the principal, the operator will disclose it to the principal without delay. However, if one of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of it may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant disruption to the proper implementation of the operator's business
- (3) if that would be in violation of other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by the operator is incorrect, the user can request the operator to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by the operator.
- If the operator determines that it is necessary to respond to the request in the preceding paragraph from the user, the operator will correct or delete the personal information and notify the user without delay.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The operator shall suspend or delete the use of personal information on the grounds that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the personal information was obtained by unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “ If you are asked to stop use, etc.), we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, if there is a large amount of expenses for the suspension of use of personal information, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., and if necessary measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person , Take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Email address: email@example.com